The Medical Team
We Hire the Best so You Can Receive the Best!
Do not settle for a hair transplant institute that is less than satisfactory. The staff at Bio Science Hair of Colorado has more than 25 years of hair transplant experience and is more than capable of performing numerous hair restoration procedures. If you want to receive outstanding hair restoration results from outstanding doctors, contact Bio Science Hair of Colorado by calling 303-790-7617.
Jonathan Gallen, MD
Get to Know Lisa
And I’m so excited to be on the cutting edge in Hair Science, Embryonic (Placenta) Stem Cell Injection Therapy. Outside of having a hair transplant, the only other way to increase density in your existing hair, and to grow new hair as well. This procedure is exclusively performed here, and we’re training other hair physicians across the country who want to learn this procedure for their patients.
Education & Memberships
- Front Range Community College, Westminster, Colorado. Associate Degree
- Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, New Mexico. Bachelor’s of Science
- University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama. Master’s of Science
- Member of American Hair Loss Council
Get to Know Lea
When I am not working, I partake in many outdoor activities including running, hiking, camping, fishing, boating, snowshoeing, and snowboarding. I also enjoy reading, particularly anything related to health and wellness. In addition, I make it a priority to spend as much time as possible with family and friends.
Education & Accolades
- University of Colorado, Boulder CO 1998-2002 Bachelor of Science Graduated with honors and with Dean’s List Recognition for all 8 semesters
- Duke University Medical Center, Physician Assistant Program, Durham, NC 2004-2006 Master of Health Sciences Graduated top of class Recipient of Phi Alpha Honor Society Award for exceptional scholastic performance